Hiya!

I've got a mug of tea in my hand, about 5 loads of laundry out on the line and about a million things on my to do list. So why am I here? Well I missed you guys. My (mostly) imaginary readership.

Don't you find it's much easier to keep on top of a project when you have some one to hold you to account? Even if that someone is just the silent internet? So here I am to go on and on about cake and knitting mostly.

I keep on seeing dramatic post on how blogging is dead! Or how the blogging bubble has burst. Or how you can make millions by telling people things they already know and I always feel like they totally miss the point. I'm not here to make money, I'm here to talk about things I like and live vicariously through others. If I can help anyone along the way? Even better.

But right now the much neglected mending pile is calling, so we'll talk soon okay?

Minnie xox








Comments

Popular Posts